Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you're on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you're an accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you're a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
The Customer Service workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. You will be provided a strong skill set including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
• State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
• Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
• Identify your customers’ needs
• Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
• Build good will through in-person customer service
• Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
• Connect with customers through online tools
• Deal with difficult customers
You selected to get the course Customer Service (CCR108). Please Login or Signup to get it.