Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Developing good Organizational Skill is an investment that will provide benefits for years. To be successful means to be organized. These skills will filter through all aspects of your professional and personal lives. Throughout this course you will be given the tools necessary in developing better Organizational Skills.
Through this Organizational Skills course you will encounter improved productivity, better management, and an overall increase in professional growth. Every day people waste numerous amounts of time looking for items. So stop looking for those important items, and start knowing where they are by getting organized.
• Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
• Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
• Determine ways of storing information and supplies
• Learn to organize personal and work space
• Learn to resist procrastination
• Make plans to stay organized in the future
You selected to get the course Organizational Skills (PDR118). Please Login or Signup to get it.